Our Commercial Property team deals with every type of property transaction, from the most complex of developments and investments, through the widest possible range and variety of transactions, to work of a smaller nature, for example, lettings and assignments of office suites, industrial and factory units and high street lock-up shops. We can help you sell and purchase your business including the property work.
The purchase, leasing, ongoing management or sale of commercial property can pose important legal issues for many businesses. Draw on our considerable expertise and experience to get the advice you need.
We combine in-depth legal knowledge with a responsive and highly commercial approach to looking after our clients. This is combined with local knowledge of the area and its businesses, such as hotels and retail outlets to make give a comprehensive service.
We can offer practical assistance with a whole range of commercial property matters including:
- Sales and purchases of small business and companies.
- Purchase of industrial sites, retail units, offices and development land
- Covenants and title matters
- New leases
- Assignment and termination of leases
- Sale or development of commercial property and land
- Overage and Option agreements
- Financing and re-mortgaging property
- Successful property transactions are all about team effort. We have a proven track record of working closely and efficiently with other advisers such as accountants and surveyors to ensure things progress as smoothly as possible.