Family is for many, the most important thing in our lives and we understand that dealing with family matters can be extremely emotional and stressful. Our family team are here to support you through those worrying and challenging times and have many years of experience in advising and supporting people through new relationships, separation, divorce, issues relating to children and domestic violence issues.
A change in family circumstances often requires expert legal advice or representation in Court Proceedings. We recognise that each case is different and our advice and service is tailored to your individual circumstances. We even offer different, flexible payment options tailored to the level of service you need, whether it be straightforward advice of full representation in Court.
As members of Resolution, we’re committed to resolving disputes in a constructive and non-confrontational way where possible. We will always work passionately to secure the best outcome for you so that you can get your life back on track.
Talk to us about…
- Matrimonial Issues
- Pre and post nuptial agreements, divorce, separation and financial issues
- Private Child Care Law
- All issues relating to your children including where they should live and the time they spend with the other parent
- Public Child Care Law
- Adoption and local authority intervention cases
- Unmarried Couples
- Property ownership, cohabitation and separation agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Protective orders including Non Molestation and Occupation Orders (injunctions)