Main Content Area

Main Articles

Negligence can occur in a number of different ways. If somebody owes you a duty of care and they breach that duty which subsequently causes you loss, then you may have a claim.

We act regularly for clients who have suffered detriment due to someone else’s negligence, for example, where damage to property or damage to economic interests has occurred.

Often a negligence action will take place against a professional, i.e. an accountant, architect or solicitor who has failed to act as a reasonably competent professional would, and these parties are usually covered by insurance for their actions. Sometimes, a negligence action is brought in tandem with a breach of contract claim and we can advise you on the best way to maximise your chances of success in any court action.

01 children law02 conveyancing quality03 family law04 dementia friends05 lexcel06 resolution07 solicitors for the elderly