We’re proud that we’ve been providing legal advice to people along the Yorkshire Coast for over 80 years. From the humble beginnings of Bill Pinkney’s office in 1938, the firm has grown over the years, merging with Martin Fletcher and Co and later, Atha, Summers and Co to become the largest law firm in the area. We now employ around 60 staff across five offices in Scarborough, Bridlington, Hummanby, Whitby and Driffield.
Why choose us?
- We offer local knowledge combined with large firm expertise
- Our fees are transparent, competitive and there are no hidden extras
- Your case will be handled by an experienced specialist with the required knowledge and expert skills – giving you peace of mind
- Professional and ethical – we’re regulated by the Solicitor’s Regulation Authority, covered by professional indemnity insurance and abide by professional codes of conduct
- Our reputation is important to us so we are committed to providing you with a great service. We encourage feedback and listen to your views