Why choose Pinkney Grunwells Lawyers?
- Committed to providing comprehensive legal advice with the highest level of client care
- We respect our clients and listen to their views and encourage feedback
- We have a client - focused approach to business and we know that clients and staff are our most important assets
- We continue to support the local community and its economic prosperity
- We have a highly experienced and dedicated team
A Brief History
- Our firm has grown and grown over the years, originally starting with Bill Pinkney's office in 1938 later to become Pinkney & Marshall
- In June 1990 Grunwell, Farrant & Glenday merged with Martin Fletcher & Co to form Grunwells
- 2002 was a busy year as Grunwells opened the Whitby office and later the two firms merged to become known as Pinkney Grunwells Lawyers
- In 2004 we merged with Atha Summers & Co
- In 2007 we became a limited liability partnership, hence, Pinkney Grunwells Lawyers L.L.P.
- On the 1st July 2013 we became an Alternative Business Structure (ABS)
- We opened our 5th office in Driffield on 9th March 2016