Written on Tuesday, 8 October 2013 - 1:48pm

At one time or another it is common to find yourself in dispute with someone else, whether that is, for example, because of money owed to you, faulty workmanship by a tradesman or goods you have bought that do not work.

In our legal system the local County Court will deal with all these matters and more. If your claim has a value of less than £10,000 it will be dealt with in the Small Claims Track, commonly referred to as the Small Claims Court.